Wednesday 12 December 2012

Lots of feelingssssss.....


I used to read things on internet called blogs but I never thought of writing a blog until I saw my friend blogging since two months…Well it’s just a start for both of us as I look forward to write something which is general, interesting, technological and what life taught me so far, whatever J

Initially, I thought that I just can’t start a blog because I have a very few friends and I don’t open up to people and I am someone like “I ME MYSELF”. The actual spark of blogging came when I browsed internet and found so many .. yeah..so many blogs, bloggers, their personal feelings, the readers comments….Whooooo!!! I felt very happy as if I am the blogger and a huge positive replies from most my readers…. That’s a great imagination. I accept. J I hope that it gets real.. And now I am also a member in the blogosphere. J
The very first thing I learnt from blogging and that too with my very first post is “INVOLVEMENT”.

Yes it’s certainly true. I repeat, I used to read blogs but I never thought of becoming a blogger. I unknowingly INVOLVED MYSELF in searching all the stuff I mentioned and that involvement provoked INTEREST and I finally fell in LOVE with blogging.
Yes I am excited… J bare me for my repetitions… J

To all my dear friends “just get INVOLVED in to something and you are almost done…” All the very best…

THANK YOU BLOGGERS, READERS, AND the BLOG PROVIDERS for lighting a spark in my mind to share my feelings with all of you...
Good day. J

No comments:

Post a Comment