Tuesday 18 December 2012

From Hangout, To a Friend . . .

Hi,
It might seem as a fuzzy title for a post… but something actually happened behind the screen. :) Let me open up…
I wanted this post to be something different from the other posts. I initially wanted to share some beautiful feelings that I experienced very recently when we,the GANG of 20 friends :) went to a picnic.
I thought of writing the post by defining a friend and then our experiences and finally closing as a sweet memory.
When i questioned myself “who is a friend ?” or  “define a friend?”
Oh my god. Its got like a very big essay question in a CORE subject examination. :-0
Yes i couldn’t define a FRIEND. You might be smiling with irony…
I sat aside and started talking to myself “Hey medha! you must define a friend today. That’s it…”
and you know what my answer was ???
It is a multiple set of answers for a single question… well let me write down what i felt

FRIEND

  • One who knows YOU.
  • a stupid who knows the stupid in YOU.
  • a freedom where you can be YOURSELF.
  • the one who walks in when others walk out.
  • one who understands YOU.
  • one who forgives YOUR mistakes.
  • one who helps YOU when you need.
  • one who advises you not to do a particular thing.
  • . . . . . .
  • . . .
and to say frankly many; many; and many answers… may be that was the reason for my initial inability to define a FRIEND…
and finally i got a definition for a FRIEND-  its “YOU in disguise”.
Hang out with your guys…
See its really unique that i completely wrote a post saying about; no no just defining  a FRIEND.
dedicated to all my friends :)
good day :)
Remember you guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment