Saturday 15 December 2012

Invaluable moments . . .

          Today I would like to share a beautiful moment or feeling or whatever, which happens to me almost daily. I am a 3rd year computer science engineering student. The journey to my college takes around an hour. So I get up with a beep sound from my alarm by 6:40am and start working on things too fast :) Our college bus comes to our stop at 7:40am and I start about 7:30am from my home. Here exactly happens the thing!!! clip_image002 When I get out of the entrance door there’s a gate as you can see in the pic… I bid bye to my mom as I get to the other side of the gate and lock it intentionally. As I move on my mom murmurs “stupid fellow... how many times should I say you not to lock the gate? I’ll do it.” We live in the second floor and she comes out opening the locked gate looking down at me just to wave a bye as I move on the road…(like a small kid waving his/her mom) and in my case opposite :) Then you know what happens??? I start running to my stop... :) I wonder there’s really no need to unlock the gate,come out and bid me bye… crazy but I still love the doing. Love you mom. That’s really a great feeling for me. I guess many of you have such beautiful experiences… Good day :)










1 comment: