Friday 25 January 2013

You like HER !!!!! Yes I LOVE her. . .

HI friends!
I always used to keep writing the general things that happen in our lives so this post is not an exception. But this post is somewhat different than the other ones. I relate to a boy and a girl who were in a relationship. A relationship which can be “friendship” or some kind of deep affection or what people say “LOVE”. I can hear your echo “Hey you! Stop. Stop this nonsense and start writing the original post!!!” okay okay. Before starting, let me introduce you to what it's all about in a single line.

“A guy’s funniest thing with his girl – a girl’s possessiveness when his guy talks about another girl.”
Interesting? Well it can be a proposal or teasing or you know I don’t need to describe… ok there you go . .


BOY: Hi!
GIRL: Hi!!! (With big opened eyes)
BOY: Wass up?
GIRL: Nothing. You say something… (Immediate response- too fast :)
BOY: Ok… So… mumbling… ahhhhh… I I I… need to talk something…
GIRL: Yup say (with a bit of curiosity)
BOY: Butttttttt……
GIRL: Hey you can say anything to me…
BOY: I LIKE HER SO MUCH.
GIRL: Oh! Then talk to her. Tell her!!! (“Curious” became “anxious”)
BOY: I don’t know how to tell…
GIRL: It's okay. Just tell her. (*Trying to pretend smiling)
BOY: She won’t like me. (With Strong discontentment)
GIRL: Don’t say that. You are awesome. Who’s she ?
BOY: I will tell you later. I just want to let her know how I feel.
GIRL: How do know that she doesn’t like you. Just tell her. (Controlling facial expressions)
BOY: I can tell her…
GIRL: Good. Tell her…
BOY: What to say? How should I say ?
GIRL: Tell her how much you like her.
BOY: I tell her everyday.
GIRL: What?
BOY: I’m always with her… I LOVE/LIKE her. (Context sensitive :) based on the relationship)
GIRL: I can understand you.
BOY: Thanks.
GIRL: So when are you going to talk and tell her?
BOY: I just did.
GIRL: What! What do you mean ! (It's not ‘?’ its an ‘!’)
BOY: Yes. I mean YOU.
GIRL: Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (With a twinkle of tear in her eye)
BOY: ………………….
GIRL: …………………
So enjoyed it ? This is a very common, very happening and to most of you a happened situation… I hope you love; loved it. It's all “a guy’s funny thing with his girl – a girl’s possessiveness when his guy talks about another girl.”
Good day :)
Urs,
ARCSOFLIFE-Medha.




3 comments:

  1. v=cute but dont included definitions of how its said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has their own way of defining and saying it :)

      Delete