Saturday 5 January 2013

Life's so Important . . .

Sitting beside the window seat of the bus on my way to home with the laptop in my lap;  I was thinking of “What are the things that we treasure the most ? ? ?”
Well, my answer is not direct and defined… In fact, we value many things… and the treasures that I found so important are…



life
arcsoflife.blogspot.in




















LIFE is TIME

When I was a kid in the school, I used to think “God!!! why does this day doesn’t end fast!!! I wanna go home :( ” and today I feel like “oh my god! its 2013.” I really don’t know how fast 2012 ended up. I mean, as we grow older time seems to be running faster. So, what we do with TIME is IMPORTANT. It’s very important that we need a balance among various aspects like sports,studies,love,sleep,exercise blah blah…and when simply put, Time Management.
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may not come. Today is the only time that you can express and communicate with someone close to you. Lets use TODAY.Let it be TODAY. :)

RELATIONSHIPS

We know how good it feels when we are connected,cared and loved. Best examples are Facebook,Twitter… To care,to be cared;To respect,to be respected; and To love,to be loved are great feelings. Its possible only through the power of a relationship. In the journey of life relationships give us courage, motivation, support, determination, and many wonderful things. RELATIONSHIPS are that powerful.So, strengthen your relationship’s’ with whom you never want to loose.

HOPE and EXPECTATIONS

Put together, they are always with us. ‘Hope’ and ‘Expectation’ are the two words that every one is aware of. Hope makes life worth living because we always hope for the best of our life.Thus we see a bright future ahead of oneself.

HEALTH AND FITNESS

We can  work and enjoy more when we are full of energy. Health is truly the most valuable thing in life. Without it there is no fun and no hope in life. be HEALTHY,do WORKOUTS, keep yourself fit.
PEACE OF LIVING
Living mindfully in the present and enjoying what we do with contentment gives us the inner freedom called ‘Peace of mind’. When you “love what you do”, it automatically gives Peace and Interest. So fall in love with your work.
 
Happiness can be found in things that you value the most. By the way, what do you value the most ???
Good day :)
Urs,Medha.



No comments:

Post a Comment