Thursday 17 January 2013

The Pongal Holidays ! ! !

Hi friends!
I have been to my grandparents’ home for these PONGAL holidays. I took my girlfriend (my laptop :) ) along with me. You would clearly understand how super it feels to read this post if you’ve already read this post.

Yes it again happened to me.
Ours is a very big family. Aunts, uncles, kids, cousins…. We used to have a lot of fun at this place. But unfortunately, this time only I was at my grandparents’ home. So, I felt lonely. I passed my time by doing my project work and watching movies!!!... At festival occasions like these; I, along with the gang of kids used to sit together and lookout the formerly(heretofore) taken snaps and hangout with comments and jokes on each of us. In the mornings, we used to fight for the “first bath-first won” game and when one has already locked himself in the bathroom; the other used to bath outside inspite of the cold water just to win the game… Imagining? Look at this pic!!! My little cousins used bath with this zeal shivering and shouting for the cool water. They are some of my life’s beautiful moments.
8763_114649012029733_1735891998_n
I seriously miss them for these holidays… Though you have been to your hometowns; reading this post might have leaped your minds to your own experiences.
This post is dedicated to all my readers who missed visiting their hometowns for variable reasons.
Good day :)
Urs,
Medha.

3 comments:

  1. this reminds my memories....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes me to walk down on my memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too played this game
    But soo long back
    I missed those
    I will never miss for this pongal

    ReplyDelete