Saturday 12 January 2013

Its been more than . . .

Yea, it’s been a month I started blogging. Initially, I thought that blogging is fun and easy. Yes, blogging is easy provided we have ‘ideas’ and ‘content’ to share. It's just been a month so, I do have some more ideas still to write about. But what if the ideas dry up ??? This was the question that hit my mind very recently.

clip_image001
After a simple analysis, I realized that many things were changed. I was searching deep in my mind to produce some quality content into my blog and not everything that strikes because I wanted to be a professional blogger. Time management is very crucial and blogging made me manage time effectively; new ideas and thoughts are automatically creeping up. I suddenly learnt that “as long as you are interested; new ideas come up, new thoughts boost your soul. What simply matters is personal interest!”.
There’s a lot of change between my 2nd post and this 17th post. view post.
The things which give enough boost to any blogger are the comments, likes and follows.
I am satisfied and so happy that just within just a very short span of 30 days the total page views for my blog are 1000+ excluding the tracking of my own page views. Thanks a lot to all of my readers. You gave me enough boost and I expect the same from you. Thanks a lot for your support.
Good day :)
Urs, Medha.






No comments:

Post a Comment