Saturday 9 February 2013

One of the most powerful things our lives . . .

Hi,
I am going write about a foolish thing that one of my friends did very recently. When i got to know the thing… I really felt like “Is this the guy who did this??? Really ? OMG!!! How could he!!!”. Okay what did he do? -a suicide ? yes a suicide…


I really wondered how could a guy/girl get that much of huge courage to actually kill oneself??? He is now okay, discharged home. But the thing he did can never let us forget.
I asked him out of anxiety“how could you do that? You were really bold even in difficult situations and now???”
“i just don’t know what made me to do so…” he replied in pain “my girl…”trying to condense his voice…
After a small talk he said lavishly accepting “I did a mistake that could have ended me up putting my dreams, my aspirations in vain… and leaving my parents with a great despair of incurable pain. Thank god I’m still alive…and i am going to be a better guy from now and make my parents happy and nothing more…. . . . . . . . . .”
“That’s good. Past is gone. You got to know. I was really worried for your foolish action. . . .” the conversation continued and i finally left him saying “bye.. take care”.
That influenced me a lot. A week back he decided to die… but now he regretted saying  that he did a foolish action.What if something seriously happened to him? I started making conclusions and noting the possible causes. When i googled i noticed many suicides for variable causes like “exam failure,love failure, business loss, cheated by someone…..”. Finally, i came up with one thing called “FEELING” the key element for such nasty thoughts. basically because of a “FEELING of FAILURE”.

Pain, disappointment or failure can either result in two things, fear or strength… the choice is in your hands. But before you make a choice think of your responsibilities,your dependencies, parents and more importantly yourself being alive…

Yes, feelings are the one of the most powerful things that anyone experiences.
  • Tears during a break-up are just because of FEELINGS…
  • A rejected love bursts out because of FEELINGS…
  • A guy jumps out of excitement for some good news which is also a FEELING…
  • Parents kiss n care because of LOVE which is basically a FEELING…
  • You talk for hours on mobile which in turn is because of a FEELING…
  • When you surprisingly meet someone you feel so happy which is a FEELING…
  • When you read some story which is close to yours; you involve, imagine, and finally FEEL.
  • Suicides happen just because of a vast uncontrollable FEELING(S)…

“Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end.”

Remember friends, a single moment of a distracted FEELING like a thought of suicide alone is enough and can take your life completely. My friend is lucky in this case. Be wise. Think wise. Just avoid that stupid moment, try to suspend that thought and if you can make it; as time passes by, you will know how foolish you were at that particular moment. If you feel bad “The best revenge is massive success.” and definitely not death.
Urs,
Arcs of life- Medha Chaitanya.

4 comments: