Tuesday 13 August 2013

What to call this? Pity? Mercy? or Compassion?

Hi,

Life is Life whether its for a human or for an animal or for an insect. ArcsofLife is exactly targeted at this. This morning, i was watching some videos on the YouTube and I came across a beautiful video that completely made me dumbfounded. The importance of LIFE, inspite of any circumstances, inspite of your enemies, inspite of food can never be completely described.
But before u read the rest, do watch this video completely.

 
Sorry for this wild video for those who are sensitive. There's no high clarity video available.

I thought that I could write a lot but I was unable to describe it in my words. I don't know what to write. To write about killing? or to write about saving? All that happened to me(us) is a silent charm that left a beautiful feeling in my(our) heart(s). A predator like this saving another animal! I would simply entitle it as another "Arc of Life". No words.

Thank You,
Have a great day :)

Yours,
Medha Chaitanya- ArCsOfLiFe.

2 comments: