Friday 22 March 2013

A letter to my mom ! ! !


Dear mom,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I am writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with dad and you. I have been finding real passion with my girl. I am sorry mom I never said you about this girl. She is really beautiful, good and fair in complexion. We got to meet in a competition. I never knew that I’ll fall for her.
She looks at me crazily. She loves me a lot, always wanna play with my hair and I love her a lot. I could have said it sitting beside you but I am sure I’ll not be able to do this if I unfolded it to you.I love you so much. I can’t leave you while you are crying. Don’t worry mom, I am old enough now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m sure we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren. I love you mom and dad. Bye take care of yourself.



NOTE:
Mom, none of the above is true. I am in my friend’s home. I just wanted to remind you that are worse situations in life like these than my report card that’s on my study table. I love you! Please sign on the card. Call me when it is safe for me to come home.

:)

Keep smiling...
Good day.
Urs,
ArCsOfLifE- Medha Chaitanya.

1 comment: