Tuesday 18 June 2013

Never give a chance to regret for your data loss . . .

Hello friends!

I am writing this post with a huge pain. I never thought that I would be in a situation like this. No one will. Let me open up.
Since a long time, I have been working on a personal(computer) project.
Developing code;
Correcting errors;

Desigining the user interface...
Everything is well-planned and is on a good pace. Its almost in the release stage. Just a few more modules and makeup. DONE!

Well,

"I sacrificed my enjoyment while the rest of my friends were enjoying."
"I became the hatred guy to my buddies because I couldn't give them my time to chat,talk or meet since I was working. They stopped even buzzing me on the chat messengers."
"I became the reckless kid to my parents for ignoring them inspite of their big scoldings for working late nights. Simply put, sacrificed my sleep."

I was browsing the internet for some effective graphic designs; and suddenly came a blue screen on my laptop showing some failure. It is a common thing with windows so I never bothered. The system restarted automatically saying NO BOOT device. I was awe-struck.

I restared it several times and it reported me the very same. I came to know the fact that the hard drive is dead leaving my mind in confusion, extreme pain and inability to proceed further.

It took away my dreams of completing my project.
It took away the past ten years of my personal photographs; the wonderful moments with my cousins, friends and family.
It took away my hard work inspite of my sacrifices leaving me a great(can't describe) pain. I'm sorry.
Technology is awesome but more than that it is very cruel. So remember my dear friends always use a backup. Its not the matter of replacing the hard drive with a new one.  Its the matter of the moments and data in it.
You may advice me to try out methods for data recovery.
I am a computer science engineering student and I am done with all those methods; still unable to recover a bit of data. It's almost a TB drive so you can imagine the amount of data lost. It's a hardware failure.
I couldn't let my parents know because they will be even more upset for me.
To consolidate myself, YOU are the ones with whom I can share my pain. atleast believing that i ll feel loosened with this feeling. I feel like locking up myself in a room and talk to no one. I feel like never use my mind again to do any more projects. Its an ultimate pain. I thought that my success would let my friends, parents know why I couldn't give them my time but now I turned to be a failure.
I m positive and I need time to adjust.

This is me (Mr.MEDHA) just a few days ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oEvVPAsnxE
Life is unexpected. Things go really bad; turn you upside down. Now I am DOWN.
I wish you will never fall into my category of loosing big things. So never forget to backup. All the best.
Good day. (i m sorry no smiley this time)
Yours,
MedhaChaitanya- arcsoflife.

No comments:

Post a Comment